Small Price to PA are highly experienced at organising you and your business.
By letting us take care of things we will free up your time.
We will give you more time for your family or for your work; time for you to spend how you choose.
Personal Assistant and Virtual Assistant Support
- We can provide Personal Assistant and Virtual Assistant support if your work is interfering with your precious family or social time.
- Maybe the time you are spending at work is spent doing too much admin and you need to concentrate on developing and expanding the business?
- We can manage that pile of paperwork, organise your diary or chase overdue payments.
Whatever you need we will help your business achieve its potential professionally, confidentially and reliably.
Private Household Personal Assistant and Lifestyle Management
- Let us take care of your day to day tasks; planning and booking your holidays, theatre or spa trips, scheduling family appointments, paying bills, organising family get togethers or parties, sourcing specific gifts, arranging car and household repairs or project managing a house move.
- We can act as your Household PA, take the stress from your life, and make you feel more in control.
Take a look at our Services pages to see where we can help you. If you don’t see exactly what you are looking for please contact us to see how we can help and we can discuss your specific needs.
This is a 5 star recommend to anyone lucky enough to work with Natalie…
“Natalie is the real deal. When you’re chasing your own tail, trying to make things happen, on a large scale, you need somebody who is thoughtful, thinking head and sending you updates that you didn’t even know you needed. This is a 5 star recommend to anyone who is lucky enough to work with Natalie.”
– Jamie Breese, MD, Business Showcase South West, TV Presenter, Charity Auctioneer and Mirror Columnist.
I strongly recommend her…
“Natalie works as my Virtual PA and has done a fantastic job managing my diary and a complex network of contacts. She’s worked with patience, diligence, courtesy and good humour and has organised me far better than I could organise myself. I strongly recommend her.”
– Peter Wilson, Co-founder and CEO, CareMesh Ltd.
I think I’ve dug up a diamond here…
“I dropped a huge recorded transcription for Small Price to PA to turn around in a completely unrealistic amount of time. Spoke to Natalie, the quote was competitive and what made me feel confident was the she wasn’t fazed about this. Even better, it was delivered earlier than the deadline, I’ve just been through the document and it’s pinpoint perfect. It’s a competitive market for sure, I’ve worked with a couple of services with varying degrees of performance and services, but I think I’ve dug up a diamond here and, if it carries on like this, I will be a happy editor.”
– Jason Spiller, Editor theHRDIRECTOR.
Finding Natalie has lifted a huge weight off my shoulders…
“There are tasks in my business that I struggle to get around to doing, they’re important but not the main core of what I do. Finding Natalie to help with these tasks has lifted a huge weight off my shoulders and has really freed up my time to focus on the things that I’m good at. Natalie’s extremely organised and efficient, she’s everything you’d need in a Personal Assistant. A real benefit to my business.”
– Mark Reynolds, Blazen Web Marketing, a Web Design & Internet Marketing Company.
She demonstrated excellent organisational skills and delivered projects on time…
“I’ve had the pleasure of working with Natalie for several years and have always found her very professional, positive and proficient. She was a huge asset to our business managing the entire administration function setting up and implementing systems to help our business run smoothly. She demonstrated excellent organisational skills and delivered projects on time as well as organising several events and parties for us which all ran smoothly.”
– Fiona Park, Cwmcrwth Farm Holiday Cottages.
I can not speak highly enough of Natalie…
“I can not speak highly enough of Natalie. She worked closely with me in 2009/10 when we were involved in a sensitive change management programme at an existing office. Natalie was professional, confident and organised and she made me look good when it felt like I was far from it. She would be an asset to anyone’s organisation whether in the office or, as she is now, out of the office.”– Martin Hall, PIB Limited.